Monday, December 31, 2012

fornication

Have sex at least once a week

Haha, oh man. I'm in a long term relationship, and we live together. This is definitely tmi, but as of forever we've never really had sex that often- I'm talking what you would probably think ridiculous intervals of time between sexy times. We thought that since we're living together we'd work our way up to a decent schedule, but schoolwork and stress prevented that from happening. But if I can get an iud put in like I'd like to and we can start to handle school work better, I think that a more active sex life will better our relationship.

Go out for date night at least once a month

We rarely plan date night anymore, it's typically on a whim and involves dinner at one of our regular places followed by coming home and watching tv. We really need to get back into the swing of romance and have some scheduled time to just focus on ourselves. This might prove to be my second favorite resolution.

Make dinner together at least twice a week 

If there's one thing my man and I like to do together, it's mess around in the kitchen for an hour and make something delicious. This is really good bonding time for us, not to mention it helps us save money. There are some nights when I cook before he gets home and when he cooks before I get home, but we love to cook together and need to reestablish this habit. I think it will help us save money and stay focused on each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment